Sunday 28 September 2014

All About Me!

Hello!

My name is Jessica and I am eighteen years old. I've always wanted to start a blog but have never got round to doing it whilst at school. 
I decided not to go to uni as I'm not 100% sure what I want to do as a career for the rest of my life, and to be honest the idea of picking something "to be" scares me...

I've started this blog now as everyone is starting uni and it's hit me that I am no longer in education! And that I won't be doing anything 'writing related' at school which is something I really enjoyed.


So this blog, as you can already tell, will be filled with my ramblings on about pretty much anything... Beauty related (but I have no professional advice in the make up/beauty area) Fashion related (but I am in no way calling myself a "fashion guru, I just like spending money on clothes) and food. 
So I guess it's more of a lifestyle related blog that I will just see where it goes!

But I'm thinking there will be alot of food... I like food.

Jesly



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12979169/?claim=3dpap5pryyw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment