Friday 10 October 2014

Collection - Work the Colour: Review

I was originally going to write this post on this amazing dupe I've found for a NARS eye-shadow that me and my friends use to fill in our eyebrows (well we all steal my friends one)...

However I have completely forgotten the colour and it's rubbed off the bottom!
But I feel like this eyebrow kit by Collection still needs to be talked about..

COLLECTION - WORK THE COLOUR: REVIEW 




I brought the kit about a month ago and I love it! 
I got it from Boots and I think it cost £3.79 or £3.99, no more than £4 anyway!

At a price like this I wasn't expecting amazing results and brought it purely for the darkest shade on the right as I have dark eyebrows.
But I am so impressed with it and think it's an amazing price for a good quality product.
It was supposed to be something to get me by until I went to a bigger shopping centre but I seem to have just stuck with it!

It comes with a double sided brush and I tend just to use the angled side, it also comes with a clear brow mascara and the three shades.
All shades can be blended together but I only use the darkest shade (they don't come with names).




JESLY

No comments:

Post a Comment