Tuesday 7 October 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: Review

For many years I was always the lazy type of girl that picked up a face wipe as part of my skin routine. I did cleanse and ex-foliate my face and cannot do without a moisturiser but as far as taking off make up went, all I ever used were face wipes. 
Face wipes never really did the job for me, and more recently I was getting frustrated with using them as my make up was never fully removed, leading to spots and grease.

I decided it was time for a change and so here is my first ever type of product review! 

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER


I've been using the Micellar water for a few weeks now and honestly wouldn't go back...face wipes are a thing of the past for me!
It takes off all my make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh, it even removes benefits 'They're Real!' mascara which was proving a nightmare to get off using standard face wipes.

All you do is squirt a few drops onto a cotton pad and voila! The cleansing water is ready to work it's beautiful magic. I feel like the water has also improved my skin as (touch wood) I haven't had a load of spots recently. 


I tend to use this both in the morning and at night.
I could probably go without the morning step however after washing my face with other ex foliating or face scrub I like to clean it off with this cleansing water.


Jesly




No comments:

Post a Comment