Wednesday 1 October 2014

Winter Coat Wish List

I love winter, purely because winter means Christmas. 
But more importantly I love the types of clothes you wear in the cold winter months, I much prefer big jumpers to summery crop tops (even though they were a fave of my this summer).

Last winter I lived in a pink fluffy coat from Topshop, 
I absolutely loved it and can't wait to put it back on this season! However I have found a number of coats which I NEED to have in my wardrobe, sadly they won't all make it...

The first one is again from Topshop:


£78
I love how oversized this coat looks and after trying it on in the shops I fell in love, just don't currently have the £78 to spend on it! Burgundy is my favourite colour and I always seem to be wearing black so I think this coat is very practical and I need to have it in my wardrobe!

This second one is from River Island:


£80
Sticking to the same sort of look as the previous Topshop coat however the print on this one reminds me of an old farmers hacking jacket which is a style I love. Two years ago I brought myself a hacking jacket from Zara however it's short and I love how this River Island one is longer, perfect for cold days!

The third coat is from Next:


£70
This picture does not do this coat enough justice! I currently work part time in a Next store and fell I love with this coat when it made it's way into our store yesterday! I love the colours on it however I think that the belt is not needed and would probably detach it, if I'm lucky enough to buy it later on in the year!

And the final coat is from Zara:


£80
This coat is so practical yet stylish at the same time. I love the pattern on it and the black and white colouring means it could be worn with absolutely anything! This coat is the most expensive alongside the River Island one on my 'wish list' however I feel as though I may get the most wear out of it if I purchased it.

So there's a few of the coats I hope to get my hands on this winter, however with them all priced £70+ I think I'll have to have a sit down and make a favourite.

Which one would you buy? Or what's on your 'winter coat wish list' instead?!

Jesly 



No comments:

Post a Comment