Wednesday 8 October 2014

NARS Sheer Glow: Review

There's no denying that MAC is one of my favourite places to go when I need or want some new make up. 
My best friend brought me a makeover by MAC for Christmas and it was brilliant, they taught me what shades to wear and I even got a facial drawing with all the products used. With Christmas coming up I would really recommend this as a gift for friends!

I was using a foundation from MAC for ages until recently I wanted to change it.
I just feel that the MAC foundation has real orange undertones and I want to look more natural with my skin tone.

Here's a quick review (I say quick...) of a new foundation I've fallen in love with.

NARS SHEER GLOW - GOBI


I went to NARS and had my skin tested for the right shade of foundation as I always buy foundations that are too dark and orange for me.
I've seen a lot of people wear the NARS Sheer Glow and so thought it was time I gave it a try. The shade that I have is GOBI.


I am really impressed with this foundation and can tell I'll be wearing it for a long time.
The colour is perfect on my skin tone and it lasts a long time meaning I don't have to redo my foundation during the day.

I do like the shade GOBI, it's perfect for my skintone in winter, although I do feel like in the summer I could buy a slightly darker shade as this will be too light with tanned skin.


What do you think of NARS Sheer Glow?

Jesly

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried this but ive heard so much about it! Great post! Love your blog, mind checking out mine? xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd heard people rave about this for ages and am so glad I finally brought it! Of Course! xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE this foundation. The finish is amazing and it covers so beautifully! For me, what I love most about this range is that most of the foundations are yellow-toned, which I find difficult to find.

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It works so much better on my skin over the orange-toned foundations. So happy I finally brought it! xx

      Delete