Thursday 9 October 2014

Westfield's Zara

I'm sad to tell you that this is not actually a Zara Haul... even though I wish it was.

Sadly I went all the way to London's Westfields today (which isn't actually too much of a trek for me to be fair) and only came home with Cotton Pads and a new Real Techniques Powder Brush... *sigh*.

Whilst there I went to Zara and my love for the shop was too much. I haven't brought anything from Zara for ages and it's one of those shops that I always forget is there when in Brent Cross or other shopping Centres, and I wish I didn't! 


But enough though I didn't buy the things I saw I think other people should! 
So here's my ZARA Wishlist!

ONE:


This hat is actually classified as 'Lime Green' however I would describe it more as a mustard colour.
The Hat also comes in Navy Blue, Ecru and Dark Grey.
Its £9.99 and I think a perfect Autumn bobble hat!

TWO:


This is a 'Double Layer Snood' and one of my friends actually purchased this in Black whilst we were out today, she's a scarf fanatic.
I love the colour of this as I think it will add a nice pop of colour when wearing with black, which I seem to do a lot. 
I'm also planning to buy a long black coat for winter and so this will work perfectly with that.
It's £17.99 and I can imagine it keeps you very warm!

THREE:


This black 'Short Anorak' is £79.99 and also comes in the colour '545'?? (It's Light Brown, just in case you're as confused as I am right now...).
I love these types of jackets and think that it's the perfect, warm winter coat!


So there are the things I wish I could've brought home with me and yet another Wishlist made... as you can tell I'm ready for winter now!

JESLY 




All photos have been sourced from the ZARA Website: http://www.zara.com/uk/




2 comments:

  1. Love that coat, its so cute.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with it! Have a big obsession with winter coats at the moment! xx

      Delete