Tuesday 7 October 2014

My Top 3 MAC Lipsticks

I absolutely love Lipsticks and it's no secret that I own way more than I actually need.
MAC is one of my favourite places to go when I feel like its time to add another beautiful colour to my collection, so here's my Top 3 MAC lipsticks that I currently own and love.

The First MAC lipstick, that I probably go to the most for either days or nights out, is a 'Lustre' lipstick and is called Plumful.


                          


I would say that this Lipstick is made up of a dark pink colour with real purple undertones which creates a lipstick perfect for Autumn and Winter. 
Although I think this tone of Lipstick as a real Autumnal look I do wear it throughout the year and is definitely my 'go-to' lipstick.


The Second MAC lipstick is also in the 'Lustre' lipstick range and is called Milan Mode.


                             


This lipstick is more on the pinky side and has tiny particles of glitter all the way through it. I would say that this is a lipstick I prefer to wear on nicer days and is definitely a summery colour that you would stick to more on holiday.
This lipstick is the only one of its kind in my collection as I prefer not so 'hot-pink' pinks and tend to go for a darker lip. However 'Milan Mode' has shown me I can actually wear a brighter pink with my pale skin tone and is a lipstick I love.



The Third MAC lipstick is from the 'Matte' collection and is called Pink Plaid.
           
                                                                                                                         















I think that the picture of this lipstick makes it look more pink that in real life (or person... you get what I mean). The Matte finish means that its a perfect everyday look and is one that I probably wear the most alongside Plumful. I wouldn't wear this on a night out but with a layer on clear gloss on the top I think it is the perfect day to day lipstick.

So there is my top 3 MAC lipsticks! 
What's your personal favourite?

Jesly







No comments:

Post a Comment